Lithe Flames Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lithe Flames Pack

Welcome to the Lithe Flames Pack website.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main Camp Roleplay

Go down 
+2
Alkara
Rilak
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alkara

Alkara

Main Camp Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:03 pm

Alkara smiled down at Firestar but moved away from the edge of the water, she didn't feel like falling into that again even if she was a good swimmer. She happened to see Theory as he blushed towards Rilak, she felt a pang of jealousy but it passed quickly (haha to make things interesting xD) She walked over anyways and smiled down at him
"You okay?" she asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Firestar

Firestar

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:17 pm

Firestar felt himself being pushed into the water. When he reached the surface, he swam towards shore, then shook his pelt, making water fly everywhere. Then, he found a tree, and climbed up it. He stopped on a heavy branch, and rested there.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

Location : Somewhere...Beyond the sea, somewhere waiting for me...

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:21 am

Esther glanced at Theory and forced herself to make a quick smile to show that she didn't mind. She rolled over and padded towards him, licking his throat submissively. She then padded towards Rilak, remembering something she had seen in the hunting grounds.
"Rilak," she murmured, her voice soft and musical, "There's an elk herd in the hunting grounds, by the old birch,"
Back to top Go down
Theory

Theory

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:26 pm

Thoery quickly drags his attention away from rilak to Alkara his eyes shine with amuesment as he smiles at her seeing the hint of jealousy in her stature. he stands and flexes. padding past her burshing his shoulder against her as he goes.
(xD ur on Alkara)
He smiles over his shoulder at her before bursting through the camp entrance at a ridiculous speed making his way to the hunting grounds
Back to top Go down
Alkara

Alkara

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:48 pm

(bring it haha xD)

Alkara tensed a bit as she felt Theory brush past, she smiled and turned her head to see him run off into the wood. She knew where he was going clearly and her urge to follow almost got her feet going right away but she stopped herself, she just stared in the area that he ran off into and a slow sigh came from her lips. She turned her full body in the direction and thought quickly on what to do, but her mind gave in and she took off after him to the hunting grounds.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:36 am

Esther sighed and sat on her own, watching dully as the pack enjoyed themselves. She never felt like she was really a part of the pack, no matter how much she helped or how much she received in return. She wanted to feel close to somebody as a friend, yet she didn't feel that way... at least not yet. Dragging a thick lump of Theory had tired her tiny body out, and she was still breathing hard. She sighed as she watched Theory brush past Alkara and leave, both of them smiling at each other. Esther rolled her eyes as she padded towards Alkara, and gently whispered in her ear.
"Don't worry. You'll get a shot at him next time," she teased playfully, play-bowing at Alkara.
Back to top Go down
Alkara

Alkara

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:54 am

Alkara stopped her thoughts of running off after Theory as she heard a faint whisper in her white ears, she turned her head towards the pretty female Esther and smile d
"oh really?" she smirked at her, Alkara was a friendly wolf and she did happen to like Esther, so this would be a perfect time for themselves to let a friendship emerge. She watched as Esther moved down into a playful bow, and Alkara's smile widen.
Alkara copied her moves and began to bow down, her tongue lolling from her mouth. With a wink of her eye Alkara jumped forward and touched Esther with the tip if her black nose, than ran off screaming
"Your it!" Even for being an 3 year old wolf, Alkara always loved to be playful, never really letting go of her puppy hood days.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:59 pm

"Oh yeah?" Esther yipped playfully.
Being an extremely fast runner, she easily caught up and leaped onto Alkara's ear and began nomming (lol yes, I'm too lazy to type "Biting") her ear.
Back to top Go down
Rilak
Admin
Rilak

Location : Mostly Moderating the Pack Site, or hovering aorund WQ Forums

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:07 pm

Rilak saw Alkara and Esther play-fighting as she emerged from the tunnel, and flicked her tial in greeting. She trotted down to the waterfall, wading in until the water touched her belly fur. Shivering, she leaped in, soaking her fur. She scrambled up towards the surface, then she scrambled down to a rock near the waterfall, soaking up the last rays of sun and drying before the clouds rolled in.
Back to top Go down
https://litheflamespack.rpg-board.net
Alkara

Alkara

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:10 pm

Alkara smiled and feel over from Esther's weight, but being an extremely agile wolf she was able to quickly get her off her ear. Even though Esther was fast, Alkara's speed was her high point. known for it in her other pack's so she was surprised to see a worthy player. Alkara tagged her again and took of this time running full out and jumping over the narrow part of the river with ease.
Back to top Go down
Rilak
Admin
Rilak

Location : Mostly Moderating the Pack Site, or hovering aorund WQ Forums

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:12 pm

"Gotcha!" Rilak yipped, catching Alkara in her paws and tumbling them both into the river. Rilak laughed, shaking her dense red fur as water droplets scattered everywhere. She leaped off of Alkara, bounding up the steep slope and turning, wagging her tail and bowing. Her eyes flicked with delight and loftiness.
Back to top Go down
https://litheflamespack.rpg-board.net
Alkara

Alkara

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Alkara eyes wide with shock oh so now there was going to be two after her, this should be fun. Alkara launched forward and ran after Rilak the water falling off her fur with ease. She saw Rilak play bow at her and she saw this as a chance to attack. Running full speed she charged for her friend, smiling the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:06 pm

Esther galloped towards Alkara and, being extremely agile and speedy for a wolf, she found it easy to leap onto her and bowl her into the water. Being a strong swimmer, Esther dived down and began chewing on Alkara's hind leg lightly.
Back to top Go down
Alkara

Alkara

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:26 pm

Alkara giggled a bit at Esther as she paddled on the top of the water, using her own strong legs she paddled to the edge and hopped out. Shaking the tiny droplets from her fur, that glistened in the sun. She smiled and looked over her coat then down into the water, she smiled at Esther's shape and then turned her head and walked away. She was done with the games for now and was ready to go on off after Theory, or perhaps catch a rabbit or two at the hunting grounds. She turned back again and let an open mouthed smile form on her lips.
"I am off to go hunting, if anyone wants to come just follow!" she barked then went off into a light run towards the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:27 am

Wagging her tail at the thought of hunting with a friend, Esther trotted behind Alkara.
"Hey, wait up!" she called, "I'm coming too,"
Back to top Go down
Alkara

Alkara

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:24 pm

Alkara slowed as she heard Esther respond, she smiled and turned her head to look over her shoulder. "Alright then this should be fun" She said smiling more. She picked up her pace a bit more and they both totted off.

(I'll Go post in the hunting grounds, see you there ^^)
Back to top Go down
Firestar

Firestar

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:01 am

Firestar ran quickly into the camp, looking for people to help. He spotted Rilak, and went over to her.
"Need...More...Wolves..Hunting....Bison..." Firestar said, his breath coming in short gasps from running.
He waited there for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Camp Roleplay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2