Lithe Flames Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lithe Flames Pack

Welcome to the Lithe Flames Pack website.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main Camp Roleplay

Go down 
+2
Alkara
Rilak
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rilak
Admin
Rilak

Location : Mostly Moderating the Pack Site, or hovering aorund WQ Forums

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Roleplay for the Main Camp here.
Back to top Go down
https://litheflamespack.rpg-board.net
Alkara

Alkara

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:16 pm

Alkara walked smoothly along the grassy ground surrounding the River, she enjoyed the feeling in this area. It was peaceful and calming. The water giving off some of its coolness, cooling her off from the heat of summer. Alkara looked up ahead with her blue eyes and noticed a large rock over looking the water, she smiled and trotted towards it. She arrived at it quickly from her long pace, studying it she finally jumped up onto it and laid down, her head on her paws. Looking down into the water Alkara looked herself over and smiled, today was shaping into a beautiful day. But she wondered where the rest of the pack was.
Back to top Go down
Firestar

Firestar

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:22 am

Firestar saw Alkara looking down into the water, a rock hanging overhead. Alkara was the first wolf he had seen on this beautiful day. He walked over to her, wagging his tail, and said "Hey, Alkara how're you on this fine summers day?"
Back to top Go down
Alkara

Alkara

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:38 pm

Alkara raised her head at the sound of approaching paw steps, she looked up to see Firestar heading her way. She stared to smile and wag her tail, "Hey, Alkara how're you on this fine summers day?" Alkara looked up at him and then decided to stand up, her eyes glowing with happiness.
"I am doing great Firestar, thanks for asking" she looked up at the sky again and wagged her tail a little faster "And may I ask how you are?" she added bringing her eyes back down to his.

(Hey Firestar, do you mind if Alkara and Firestar are close friends?)
Back to top Go down
Rilak
Admin
Rilak

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Rilak bounded through the tunnel, emerging into the sun at a brisk trot. She saw Alkara and Firestar chatting together by the riverside, and waved her tail in greeting. Then the loped down to the waterfall and leaped gracefully onto the rock by the water, steadying herself on the wet, slippery stone. She lay down and stretched out her creamy brown neck, shivering at the cool mist scattered across her fur. She curled up in the cool, yet sunny outcrop and narrowed her eyes, falling into a slight doze from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Alkara

Alkara

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Alkara looked over to greet Rilak with a nod of her white head, she smiled and wagged her tail at her friend before turning back to Firestar. Alkara let her eyes wander as she looked around the pack's main camp, it was quite a good choice. Very little predators come here and it was indeed a good secret, if other pack's ever tried to take it from them .. it would be a struggle for the other pack indeed.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

Location : Somewhere...Beyond the sea, somewhere waiting for me...

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:06 pm

(Icepelt, Rilak said no strange wolves we don't know... https://litheflamespack.rpg-board.net/general-role-play-f3/roleplay-rules-and-guidelines-t34.htm)

Esther yawned and blinked slowly. She looked dully at the lake, a smile forming across her muzzle. She tottered towards it, splashing water everywhere. Deciding to have a quick swim. she paddled through the water, then submerged for a quick dive. Resurfacing, she shook herself and water went flying everywhere. She sighed; almost everything she had wanted was here. A pack that didn't hate her, places to relax and places to hunt, and a life of joy and love.
Esther paddled towards the lake shore and shook herself again. She licked water off her coat, and then padded off to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Firestar

Firestar

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:39 pm

(Alkara sure why not ^_^)
"Oh, I'm fine as well. It is a beautiful day." Firestar sighed, laying down on the soft, meadow grass.
Back to top Go down
Icepelt

Icepelt

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:33 pm

Icepelt sat down and dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Rilak
Admin
Rilak

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:38 pm

Rilak slipped down from her sunny ledge and waded into the water until her legs were thouroughyl soaked. She leaped up the cliff until the could trot through the dappled sunlight into the creek. She chose a nice, mossy rock to lay on, occasionally drawing her paw in the water as she fell asleep in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:55 am

Esther returned with a field mouse clamped in her jaws. She layed it down and ate it up in one bite, spitting out a few bones that were threatening to pierce the roof of her mouth. Esther leaped into the water again, swam to the other end and emerged. She shook herself, and, bored, she dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Rilak
Admin
Rilak

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Rilak bounded through the tunnel, pausing at the entrance only to breathe in the fresh, cool air before skittering down the loose pebbles and pausing at the stream. She waved her tail loftily, peering down as the fish that swam in the current. She darted out a paw and, to her surprise and luck, scooped a fish out of the water. She lunged for it, catching it in her jaws as she slipped over the side of the creek and tumbled in. She emerged, crawling slowly out onto the bank with her head and tail low, shaking the water off with the fish still clamped firmly in her jaws. She padded farther upstream, clambering up the sttep slope onto a sunny, warm rock to eat her meal. With a full belly and mostly-dried fur, she fell into a light sleep on the rock.
Back to top Go down
Icepelt

Icepelt

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:17 pm

Icepelt went to the lake and jumped in. She swam around and around, howling with glee.
Back to top Go down
Theory

Theory

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:20 pm

Theory smirked his eyes gleaming with mischef as he slammed into the water from Rilak's sunning rock, drenching Icepetl in the process. he surfaced with a gasp, the tuft of hair on his head strung messily in his face, he kicked feebly trying to swim. he smiled apologeticly realizing he was flopping like a fish, unable to wim very well. a disfunction and one of his greatest weaknesses
Back to top Go down
Alkara

Alkara

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Alkara smiled at firestar and turned her white head to see Theory struggling in the water. she smiled and bounded over to the side of the river, jumping on to a rock that was peaking out threw the water, she looked down at him.
"Hey Theory, you need any help?" She said with a smirk, she knew that he wasn't the best swimmer.
Back to top Go down
Theory

Theory

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:21 pm

He threw his head back with laughter starring at the pretty female with a smirk of his own, he said cocking his head to the side "Now what makes you think that my friend?" he smiled locking his paws on a rock before launching out of the water, tackling both of them back in, he fell deep under the water swimming around gazing at the sand beneath him before surfacing with a stuggled gasp -
Back to top Go down
Alkara

Alkara

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:25 pm

Alkara was filled with shock and happiness as herself and Theory plunged into the refreshing cool water, she smiled under the waves and looked around for her friend. Noticing that he had already surfaced she pushed her white paws to the river's bottom and made her way upwards. As she broke threw the water she looked over to him and laughed, her powerful legs keeping her head above the water. Now having her fur drenched she looked rather small, she smiled and blew bubbles into Theory's direction laughing as she came up again.
Back to top Go down
Theory

Theory

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:28 pm

Theory's smile never fades all though he is struggling to keep above water, he wants to kee his calm in front of the pale she wolf, not wanting to show signs of weakness, he smiles slapping a paw on the water, sloshing water near her, he flinches as a fish swims underneath him, nibbling on his tail. "OWWW! WHAT THE..? since when do fish nom wolves?" he looks at her and laughs at his childish stupidity, having a great deal of fun with the she wolf.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:42 am

Esther snapped awake at the sound of water splashing. She saw Theory struggling through the water and dashed towards it, leaping into the water and grabbing Theory by his scruff... until she sank below the water from Theory's weight. She kicked upwards and gasped, trying to swim to the edge of the water.
"Why did I have to be so weak?" Esther grumbled, her voice muffled as she paddled uselessly to the edge of the water.
Back to top Go down
Firestar

Firestar

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:41 am

Firestar woke up, and heard laughing and splashing. He walked over to the river, smiling when he saw Theory struggling to keep his head above the water. Esther jumped into the river, and brought Theory to the shore. I smiled innocently as I wandered over to Alkara. I bumped her on purpose, and she fell into the water with a splash.
Back to top Go down
Alkara

Alkara

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Alkara watched as Esther helped Theory out of the water, she was concerned for both of them but she seemed to be doing a good job at getting to the shore. She was about to turn around as she found herself thrown into the water. She sputtered as she made her way to the surface, looking around to find who did the crime. She smiled as Firestar as she noticed that it was him. Laughing she swam over to the shore that he was on, with powerful strokes of her legs. Making her way out of the water she walked over to Firestar, dripping wet, she started to shake out her fur right on him. Big splatters landed on him and when she was done she pushed him in with a smirk on her face. She yelled out after him
"The water is great!"
Back to top Go down
Icepelt

Icepelt

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Icepelt smiled as her pack members got pushed into the water one by one. She swam to the edge and shook her fur. Then she lay down by the bank to watch the others.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:29 am

At last Esther was able to get Theory to the shore, his paws scrabbled for a few seconds until he found grip. Panting heavily, she grabbed the shore and dragged herself out, staggering until she found a warm spot in the sun. She began to groom herself, licking off the water from her fur and also replacing Theory's scent. Standing up and shaking herself rapidly, she then rolled onto her back, her belly showing and paws waving in the air. Sighing, she shut her eyes. A sunbathe was all she needed.
Back to top Go down
Rilak
Admin
Rilak

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Rilak padded down to the bank, hearing her Packmates play in the water farther upstream but reacting wit hnothing but a twitch of her ear. Smiling loosely, she shot a paw into the water and scooped up a fish, catching a late snack.
Back to top Go down
Theory

Theory

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:56 pm

Theory panted his eyes wide before looking up at Rilak with a tentitive smile "ahh... hehheh..." he blushed seeming as he just shown an ultimate form of weakness to all his pack mates... he stood shaking himself laughing as Esther pulled away with a grimace as the water from his pelt sprinkled onto hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Main Camp Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp Roleplay   Main Camp Roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Camp Roleplay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next