Lithe Flames Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lithe Flames Pack

Welcome to the Lithe Flames Pack website.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Topic of Randomness (OTT)

Go down 
+3
Rilak
Esther
Alkara
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Esther

Esther

Location : Somewhere...Beyond the sea, somewhere waiting for me...

The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:21 pm

I have absolutely no idea. She was very quiet most of the time and if you picked her up and put her somewhere she'd just sit there and stare at you. She was probably ill when we got her. At least she didn't infect her siblings. The strange thing is, when they took her and her brothers to the vet he/she said that they were fine. But there are low quality vets were I live, though, so it's not surprising the vet might have missed out something. The boys are growing faster each day, and they're loved a lot.

HOWEVER, I did see a cat who could replace Patches... When I was walking down the street to get to a crowded place to catch a taxi so I can go training, I noticed a tortoiseshell cat sitting on top of a bin... most tortoise shells are female, it's very rare for there to be a male tortoiseshell. She looked beautiful and elegant, but I'd monitor the cat in case she has kittens or something like that.
Back to top Go down

The Topic of Randomness (OTT)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lithe Flames Pack :: General Other Topics :: Forum Games-
Jump to: