Lithe Flames Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lithe Flames Pack

Welcome to the Lithe Flames Pack website.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Topic of Randomness (OTT)

Go down 
+3
Rilak
Esther
Alkara
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Esther

Esther

Location : Somewhere...Beyond the sea, somewhere waiting for me...

The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:59 am

Rilak wrote:
Stupid bear. XP

Did you hear of that Alpha Female/Coyote duo that chased a mountain lion up a tree? xD It was SOOO funny.

lol no! I'd like to see that!
Back to top Go down
Firestar

Firestar

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:35 am

Esther wrote:
Rilak wrote:
Stupid bear. XP

Did you hear of that Alpha Female/Coyote duo that chased a mountain lion up a tree? xD It was SOOO funny.

lol no! I'd like to see that!

I didn't hear about that either, it sounds really funny though! lol!
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:35 pm

I saw a short video clip of a black bear sniffing at a bush and then running away when a cat popped up and began chasing him!

I honestly need to write the epilogue of my story.
Back to top Go down
Alkara

Alkara

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:17 pm

have fun with writing the epilogue!
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:20 am

Problem is, I'm still trying to glue the ideas together before I can actually write it. And I'm too lazy to do that.
Back to top Go down
Rilak
Admin
Rilak

Location : Mostly Moderating the Pack Site, or hovering aorund WQ Forums

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:20 am

king1-7 wrote:
No, the lion is not an African lion or anything like that. It's a mountain lion that the Sloughs chase off.
The IWC posted this video on their Youtube account, and I found it to be very entertaining, though short:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=269otuwDK3c

There's a funny bit near the end. The Slough pack's alpha female is joined in her chase by a brave coyote. XD The two of them chase the mountain lion up a tree.

lawl xD
Back to top Go down
https://litheflamespack.rpg-board.net
Alkara

Alkara

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:36 pm

haha wow thats pretty funny
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:14 am

Ha ha, that's funny. lol I need help being a mod xD, where are the tools for locking, stickying and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Alkara

Alkara

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Some reason i do not think we can sticky things?
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:32 am

Err... there are "Quick Mod Tools" under "Add Reply" but they only have lock, delete, merge topics, split this topic, move this topic. I'll check in the "Actions!" part.
Back to top Go down
Alkara

Alkara

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:56 am

Yeah i noticed that as well Esther, but since this is your forum i can't check here.
I will go check out it in my moderating forums.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:22 pm

My neighbor's relative rescued to white male kittens from the street just yesterday afternoon. They're still about four weeks old, and they were orphaned feral kittens; their mom died. They don't have as much manners as normal kittens, so they bite and scratch. The shyer one was named Prince, because he kept himself gorgeously clean and licked himself constantly, the other was named Pinky because of how pink he seemed underneath that thin layer of white fur. Hours later, the neighbor's relative came with a calico kitten, their sister who was later named Patches. From what I heard, she was screaming when they got her, but when she got to her brothers she relaxed. She was very sleepy and tired that day and didn't play much. I took my neighbor to my house, we played a little while as the kittens were sleeping, then we came back about an hour or two later to see Pinky was missing. He was suspected to be blind because he wandered about aimlessly and was a very messy eater, and he apparently vomited and was taken to an animal shelter for better care and so that he wouldn't make his brother and sister ill. We were down to two kittens again.
Today, I came over to help with the baby kittens and my neighbor's 7 and 4 year old kids as well as have fun, when the door bell rang unexpectedly for the relative to come. She had a ginger-and-white kitten who was screaming very loudly and was starving. My neighbor asked me to feed him and said that he was their brother, and was the last to come. He was crippled with a hind leg held towards his chest, he was filthy and was closing one of his eyes. We gave him yogurt on a plate, but he didn't seem to like the plate. I scooped it up on my finger and offered it to the kitten and I enjoyed having a kitty tongue licking me... kitty licks feel soooo good with their rough tongues.... Anyway, afterwards my neighbor took him inside her room before he was reunited with his siblings to be cleaned and checked. I honestly don't know what was going on there, but my neighbor didn't want to open the door.
Later, while I was watching TV with my neighbor's kids I suddenly heard screaming. The healthy kittens should have been sleeping, so I told the 7-year-old girl and she ran with me to check on the babies. The ginger kit was with his brother and sister, and they looked so happy seeing each other again! He was clean, his eye was open but his hind leg is still carried close to his belly. They played for a little while, then fell asleep again... or rather, closed their eyes and sucked each other, making each other wet with saliva as they were looking for somewhere to nurse. They weren't annoyed from each other; I could hear them purring loudly. They were so adorable! A few hours later the ginger cat was named Snoop (don't ask why we named him that!) and so far I don't know what happened because they left to go to their grandma's for lunch/dinner, taking the kitten babies and their milk solution with them.
Their milk solution is basically baby solution w/vitams & calcium + water = a substitute to milk. They eat yogurt as well. Patches was very playful today after she had a rest, though I spent most of the time chasing the 7-year-old telling her that Patches was a cat, not a toy to carry around every 2 seconds and that she'd get fat, stupid and lazy if she didn't let her play. Poor Patches, she was trying to go and play but she's still a baby so she can't fight off the 7-year-old. The four year old boy is annoying; he claims that Prince belongs to him and is named Cloud instead, but he doesn't spend time with them and claims to be their dad as well. Adding the fact that he was encouraging them to fight when they were play-fighting and throwing small stuffed toys at them, he never spent time with the cats or took care of them properly. His mom says he's jealous that hte kittens are getting all the attention and me and the 7-year-old aren't playing with him as much as we take care of the kittens. tongue . All three of them, especially Snoop are going for a check-up at the vet's soon

It's nice to know that some people care. I guess I'm just lucky that my aunt had cats since I was six, so I have some experience with them and I can help my neighbors a bit and I also have a book, Kittentalk which is all about kittens, which I'm currently trying to find =/.
Back to top Go down
Rilak
Admin
Rilak

Location : Mostly Moderating the Pack Site, or hovering aorund WQ Forums

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:08 pm

lolwut? xD I'm too lazy to read =)
Back to top Go down
https://litheflamespack.rpg-board.net
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:00 pm

lawl, I don't know why I wrote so much. Basically my neighbour took in three feral kittens whose mother died.
Back to top Go down
Alkara

Alkara

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:00 pm

i haerd you speak of this on the WQ forum

Sounds interesting, and i wish the kittens the best of luck. ^^
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:54 am

Lawl.
Back to top Go down
Alkara

Alkara

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:27 pm

haha you like to write eh?
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:26 am

Why yes. Yes I do.
Back to top Go down
Alkara

Alkara

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:24 pm

Well thats cool ^^
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:45 pm

I just hate it when someone comes and rings the doorbell ten billion times. Hypocritically, I do the same.
Back to top Go down
Firestar

Firestar

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:04 am

Esther wrote:
My neighbor's relative rescued to white male kittens from the street just yesterday afternoon. They're still about four weeks old, and they were orphaned feral kittens; their mom died. They don't have as much manners as normal kittens, so they bite and scratch. The shyer one was named Prince, because he kept himself gorgeously clean and licked himself constantly, the other was named Pinky because of how pink he seemed underneath that thin layer of white fur. Hours later, the neighbor's relative came with a calico kitten, their sister who was later named Patches. From what I heard, she was screaming when they got her, but when she got to her brothers she relaxed. She was very sleepy and tired that day and didn't play much. I took my neighbor to my house, we played a little while as the kittens were sleeping, then we came back about an hour or two later to see Pinky was missing. He was suspected to be blind because he wandered about aimlessly and was a very messy eater, and he apparently vomited and was taken to an animal shelter for better care and so that he wouldn't make his brother and sister ill. We were down to two kittens again.
Today, I came over to help with the baby kittens and my neighbor's 7 and 4 year old kids as well as have fun, when the door bell rang unexpectedly for the relative to come. She had a ginger-and-white kitten who was screaming very loudly and was starving. My neighbor asked me to feed him and said that he was their brother, and was the last to come. He was crippled with a hind leg held towards his chest, he was filthy and was closing one of his eyes. We gave him yogurt on a plate, but he didn't seem to like the plate. I scooped it up on my finger and offered it to the kitten and I enjoyed having a kitty tongue licking me... kitty licks feel soooo good with their rough tongues.... Anyway, afterwards my neighbor took him inside her room before he was reunited with his siblings to be cleaned and checked. I honestly don't know what was going on there, but my neighbor didn't want to open the door.
Later, while I was watching TV with my neighbor's kids I suddenly heard screaming. The healthy kittens should have been sleeping, so I told the 7-year-old girl and she ran with me to check on the babies. The ginger kit was with his brother and sister, and they looked so happy seeing each other again! He was clean, his eye was open but his hind leg is still carried close to his belly. They played for a little while, then fell asleep again... or rather, closed their eyes and sucked each other, making each other wet with saliva as they were looking for somewhere to nurse. They weren't annoyed from each other; I could hear them purring loudly. They were so adorable! A few hours later the ginger cat was named Snoop (don't ask why we named him that!) and so far I don't know what happened because they left to go to their grandma's for lunch/dinner, taking the kitten babies and their milk solution with them.
Their milk solution is basically baby solution w/vitams & calcium + water = a substitute to milk. They eat yogurt as well. Patches was very playful today after she had a rest, though I spent most of the time chasing the 7-year-old telling her that Patches was a cat, not a toy to carry around every 2 seconds and that she'd get fat, stupid and lazy if she didn't let her play. Poor Patches, she was trying to go and play but she's still a baby so she can't fight off the 7-year-old. The four year old boy is annoying; he claims that Prince belongs to him and is named Cloud instead, but he doesn't spend time with them and claims to be their dad as well. Adding the fact that he was encouraging them to fight when they were play-fighting and throwing small stuffed toys at them, he never spent time with the cats or took care of them properly. His mom says he's jealous that hte kittens are getting all the attention and me and the 7-year-old aren't playing with him as much as we take care of the kittens. tongue . All three of them, especially Snoop are going for a check-up at the vet's soon

It's nice to know that some people care. I guess I'm just lucky that my aunt had cats since I was six, so I have some experience with them and I can help my neighbors a bit and I also have a book, Kittentalk which is all about kittens, which I'm currently trying to find =/.

I'm so proud of myself. I read all of it in about a minute :3

Have fun with your kitties!!!
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:44 pm

They've grown so much bigger now. They're starting to eat solid foods and can run and climb. Not that I mean to be boasting, but I think they have a closer bond with me than with my 7-year-old and 4-year-old neighbors; after all, I at least give them enough mercy than to pick them up every two seconds xD. When they sleep, they end up sucking each other and closing their eyes, purring as if they're nursing. It's...creepy when you look at what happened to the victim's fur; it looks like it simply disappeared~!

EDIT:

Their personalities are getting clearer, too. Patches now has a special unique stare called "The Patches Stare". Do whatever you want, throw her out the window, put her on a cushion, put her on a couch, she'll just sit down and look up at you with a bored expression without blinking. Prince learned some manners after giving him gentle whacks whenever he bit or scratched when he wasn't playing, and he's very quiet and often hides where we can't find him. Snoop's name became Garfield, but very unlike Garfield the cartoon character he's the sweetest kitten ever! He's not lazy and he's very loving and innocent, and it makes me sad to see him hobble on his injured leg.
Back to top Go down
Firestar

Firestar

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:50 pm

D: Poor old Garfield!

The cats sound awesome! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:07 am

Garfield's leg is fine, Prince is starting to trust us but Patches.... passed away, sadly. Apparently, my neighbor (7-year-old) picked her up and put her on a couch, were she began meowing a lot. Cats only do that if they're hungry or in pain or if they want something, so this was rather strange, until she fell, started twitching, and then "Bye-bye, Patches". My neighbor was so upset about it, but at least now she learned that if you love something, you have to set it free; she carried the poor cat as much as possible, when cats hate it when you pick them up.
Back to top Go down
Firestar

Firestar

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:05 am

Esther wrote:
Garfield's leg is fine, Prince is starting to trust us but Patches.... passed away, sadly. Apparently, my neighbor (7-year-old) picked her up and put her on a couch, were she began meowing a lot. Cats only do that if they're hungry or in pain or if they want something, so this was rather strange, until she fell, started twitching, and then "Bye-bye, Patches". My neighbor was so upset about it, but at least now she learned that if you love something, you have to set it free; she carried the poor cat as much as possible, when cats hate it when you pick them up.

That is horrible ):

At least the other two are okay!

Do you know why Patches passed on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Topic of Randomness (OTT)   The Topic of Randomness (OTT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Topic of Randomness (OTT)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lithe Flames Pack :: General Other Topics :: Forum Games-
Jump to: