Lithe Flames Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lithe Flames Pack

Welcome to the Lithe Flames Pack website.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firestar

Firestar

Random Story Empty
PostSubject: Random Story   Random Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:32 pm

I am thinking of ideas as I go along...

~Chapter 1~

I waited in the darkness, wanting the signal to come soon. The leaves weren't very comfortable, and they crackled when I shifted my weight. A cold breeze ruffled my fur, and I shivered. Up above me, a pure yellowish white moon glowed brightly. My night-vision had gotten better each night. I yelped, feeling a mosquito biting in my skin. I tried to bite it, but unsuccessfully. I made a slight noise as I shifted once more, my paws aching for the hunt. One of the dark shapes next to me growled, telling me to be quiet. All at once, one of the black shapes ahead signaled with a long, mournful howl. Then, the whole pack stood up. I figured that I should stand up to. Then, everyone raced forward, aiming for the huge, chubby shapes of our prey. I started to run as well, but tripped over my own paws. I made a snorting noise as my face dug into the leaves and dirt. Lifting my head, and shaking the leaves from my eyes, I walked slowly forward, not wanting to trip again. I saw my collegues chasing one of the dark shapes of our prey. One bit its neck, leg, back, and other parts of the prey's body. Suddenly, the dark shape fell onto the cool, frosted ground. I raced ahead, excited. I knew I shouldn't be out in the open, but I wanted to congratulate my pack. I yelped at them in excitement, and they looked at me softly, play growling at me. I closed my eyes, and breathed into the winter air. I was a wolf. I had the best pack ever, and I was never hungry. I had a loving family. I had everything I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rilak
Admin
Rilak

Location : Mostly Moderating the Pack Site, or hovering aorund WQ Forums

Random Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story   Random Story I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:32 pm

This better be about OUR pack xDD

But great job! I'm assuming this is from Firestar's point of view.
Back to top Go down
https://litheflamespack.rpg-board.net
Firestar

Firestar

Random Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story   Random Story I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Well...

It's not actually Firestar. Its from a point of view of a different made up wolf.

By the way, it is a pup, too ^_^
Back to top Go down
Alkara

Alkara

Random Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story   Random Story I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:21 pm

wow this is really good, descriptive, realistic and just really well done.

Nice work ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story   Random Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lithe Flames Pack :: Pack Art and Literature :: User Writings-
Jump to: