Lithe Flames Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lithe Flames Pack

Welcome to the Lithe Flames Pack website.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imitations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rilak
Admin
Rilak

Location : Mostly Moderating the Pack Site, or hovering aorund WQ Forums

Imitations Empty
PostSubject: Imitations   Imitations I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:19 pm

Have you ever done an imitation of something, i.e. a wolf, cat, or bear? If you've done it, tell us about it- when, where, and (best of all) who freaked out. xD

I was up in the mountians and heard some jocky teens playing around in a cabin farther up the road. So I went out at sunset while they were yelling and shrieking (like most annoying teens do) and did an AWESOME, completely realistic wolf's howl. After some yells and shrieks of terror, they shut their mouths.

...However, soon afte a black car drove by and a teen yelled out the window, "FAKES!!!"

Either that, or "JAKE!!!" It was rather hilarious.
Back to top Go down
https://litheflamespack.rpg-board.net
Alkara

Alkara

Imitations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imitations   Imitations I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:23 pm

bahah thats awesome!

Well since my school are The MCHS Prairie wolves, we all have to howl at prep rallys!
We do this to pump up the crowd and such, and we actually all sounds great.
Almost like wolves i would say.
Back to top Go down
Rilak
Admin
Rilak

Imitations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imitations   Imitations I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:08 pm

Nice.

I can do pretty good squirrel imitations too- something that other people often can't do. It's a weird way of clicking with my tongue, and they (the squirrels) stare at me and stop running away like maniacs xD
Back to top Go down
Alkara

Alkara

Imitations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imitations   Imitations I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:09 pm

haha wow that is something else xD
Back to top Go down
Rilak
Admin
Rilak

Imitations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imitations   Imitations I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:22 pm

Haha, maybe not. Did you see that guy who had that really weird horse imitation on that one show? He did this noise next to a horse pasture, and one of the horses came galloping up, following his car to the edge of the fence. It was cool, yet freaky xD
Back to top Go down
Firestar

Firestar

Imitations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imitations   Imitations I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:21 am

Rilak wrote:
Have you ever done an imitation of something, i.e. a wolf, cat, or bear? If you've done it, tell us about it- when, where, and (best of all) who freaked out. xD

I was up in the mountians and heard some jocky teens playing around in a cabin farther up the road. So I went out at sunset while they were yelling and shrieking (like most annoying teens do) and did an AWESOME, completely realistic wolf's howl. After some yells and shrieks of terror, they shut their mouths.

...However, soon afte a black car drove by and a teen yelled out the window, "FAKES!!!"

Either that, or "JAKE!!!" It was rather hilarious.

Ahahaha.... Niiiiiiiiiice xD

This must've been them: "Holy smokes!!! THE WOLVES ARE GOING TO EAAATTTT USSS!!!" Imitations Affraid

xD

Last edited by Rilak on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing language)
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

Location : Somewhere...Beyond the sea, somewhere waiting for me...

Imitations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imitations   Imitations I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Lawl at your comment, but please do your best to keep this a family-friendly forum, Firestar... we wouldn't want the pack to turn into swearing people, do we? Wink
Back to top Go down
Rilak
Admin
Rilak

Imitations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imitations   Imitations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:07 pm

Thanks for that, Esther. Editing.
Back to top Go down
Firestar

Firestar

Imitations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imitations   Imitations I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:11 am

Sorreh about that xD

My imagination ran away with me xD
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

Location : Somewhere...Beyond the sea, somewhere waiting for me...

Imitations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imitations   Imitations I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:14 pm

I can imitate a dog's bark somewhat realistically. As well as a cat's meow, probably, but usually only annoyed mew-growls...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Imitations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imitations   Imitations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imitations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lithe Flames Pack :: Wildlife :: Wild Animals-
Jump to: