Lithe Flames Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lithe Flames Pack

Welcome to the Lithe Flames Pack website.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Purity's Reference

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rilak
Admin
Rilak

Location : Mostly Moderating the Pack Site, or hovering aorund WQ Forums

Purity's Reference Empty
PostSubject: Purity's Reference   Purity's Reference I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:03 pm

Name- Rilak

Gender- Female

Age- 2 years

Picture- (SIMILAR to this, this is not mine)
Purity's Reference 367041320_dba1711227

Reference or Description- Rilak is mostly a ruset-brown, with white eye-spots and a creamy muzzle. Her muzzle has a connecting strip that goes down the front of her neck to her chest ad belly fur, also the same light, creamy brown. One of her paws has a splash of white, and her tail-tip is pitch black, along with the tip of her left ear. Her eyes are amber, tinted green.

Personality- Rilak is mostly calm, though acts very young despite the fact she is Alpha Female. She often romps around with the Pack, spending as time with them more than the average superior. She spent her young days groveling to her mother, and that has earned her respect for Omegas that are like she was. She is very smart and protective over any young wolf in her Pack.

Strengths- Rilak is a very lean wolf, thus making her very fast. Her fur doesn't collect much water, so she enjoys cooling off and is a very good swimmer, even in rough waters.

Weaknesses- Since she is small and fast (smaller than most other wolves), she isn't very strong, she may be the 'Greyhound' of the Pack in catching the elk, but isn't very good when it comes to actually having a lot of 'bite.'

Best Friends in the Pack- Aurora and Tyla
Back to top Go down
https://litheflamespack.rpg-board.net
Firestar

Firestar

Purity's Reference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purity's Reference   Purity's Reference I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:08 am

Aw... Your reference picture is cute xD
Back to top Go down

Purity's Reference
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lithe Flames Pack :: Pack Role-Play Related :: Your Character-
Jump to: