Lithe Flames Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lithe Flames Pack

Welcome to the Lithe Flames Pack website.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breeze in the house!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Breeze in the house! Empty
PostSubject: Breeze in the house!   Breeze in the house! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:42 pm

Yay I got to join! Although I don't know what to say, most of you guys know me. So I just copyed and pasted this from WolfQuest I posted...

I’m not like any girl; actually I’m not girly at all. You would have to kill me before I would weir a dress. I like to play foot ball with the guys, and I also have quit a few friends that are male. The last time I wore pink was is kindergarten, or fifth grade.

I’ve got two happy kitties at home. My oldest cat is Jinglebells she is a black and white she-cat. Jinglebells is very lazy she’ll sleep all day and when I’m sleeping Jinglebells and her evil companion will wake me up. My second cat is named Fluffy; she’s not fluffy, her real name was Princess but then my dad and brother keep calling her Fluffy. Her pelt color is much like a tigers, but with a darker brown. Fluffy is rather evil in my point in view.

My clothing is rather skater; I’m not the dressiest person in the world as I said before. I like to weir lots of dark colors and what not. I don’t have my ears I think its rather silly, plus I don’t like it. I NEVER weir makeup one of my friends tried to put some on me, and a second later he was pined up against the wall.

Back to top Go down
Alkara

Alkara

PostSubject: Re: Breeze in the house!   Breeze in the house! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:45 pm

Nice to see you here!

We are to different people but we do have similarities, I in fact do play football and most of my friends are guys but I am considered one of the girly girls of the grade and I tend to wear make up all the time.
I actually like it, but i use to not.
I do wear shirts because if cheer leading but not so much dresses, though i do like them

Glad to have you in the pack and it is great to know more about you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breeze in the house!   Breeze in the house! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:49 pm

Thank you, Alkara.
Back to top Go down
Rilak
Admin
Rilak

Location : Mostly Moderating the Pack Site, or hovering aorund WQ Forums

PostSubject: Re: Breeze in the house!   Breeze in the house! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:25 pm

Locking, since Breeze has left the Pack.
Back to top Go down
https://litheflamespack.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breeze in the house!   Breeze in the house! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breeze in the house!
Page 1 of 1